We appreciate your interest and value your contribution to the community. In order to maintain a productive and respectful environment, we require all businesses to agree to the following Brochure Upload and Posting Terms. By uploading and posting a brochure, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to comply with these terms. If you do not agree with these terms, you should not proceed with uploading and posting a brochure.
1) Eligibility: The business uploading and posting the brochure should be a legally registered entity and agree to these terms.
2) Content Ownership: The business must be the creator and owner of the brochure or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish the brochure it submits.
3) Appropriate Content: All brochures uploaded and posted must be relevant to the elevator or lift industry and must not contain any illegal content, obscenities, defamatory language, or any harmful, discriminatory, or deceptive information.
4) Non-Infringement: The brochure must not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any person or entity.
5) Accuracy of Information: The business is responsible for the accuracy, relevance, and legality of any content provided in the brochure.
6) Review and Moderation: The website reserves the right to review, edit, move, or delete any brochure without prior notice.
7) Commercial Usage: Any commercial promotion or advertising within the brochure must be relevant to the elevator industry and comply with our Advertising Policies.
9) License to Use: By uploading a brochure, the business grants the website a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, and distribute the brochure in any media or distribution methods currently known or later developed, without further consent, notice, or compensation.
10) Removal of Brochures: The website reserves the right to remove any brochure that does not comply with these terms or is otherwise objectionable.
11) Indemnification and Hold Harmless: The business agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the website, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, and licensors from and against all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, debts, or expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), to the extent allowed by applicable law, that arise from or are caused by: (i) the business’s use of and access to the website; (ii) the business’s violation of these Brochure Upload Terms; (iii) the business’s violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, publicity, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of the business’s brochures caused damage to a third party.
12) Change of Terms: The website reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting.
13) Liability: Under no circumstances will the website be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages resulting from the business’s brochure, the business’s use of the website, or from the conduct of any users of the website, whether online or offline.
By uploading and posting a brochure, the business agrees to abide by these terms. Violation of these terms may lead to the removal of the brochure, suspension or termination of the business’s access to the services. If the business does not agree to these terms, it should not upload and post a brochure.